What is the Mentoring Programme?
The Mentoring Programme is a structured programme that brings together current Windsor Fellows with individuals (the Mentors) interested in supporting their development through mentoring.
- On-going support from the Windsor Fellowship.
- Networking opportunities.
- Complete an online workshop up to 90 minutes.
- Commit to meeting with your Mentee for up to 2-hours a month for up to a year via virtual mentoring.
- Commit to supporting and developing your Mentee during your partnership.
- Complete Mentor Record Forms to log the progress of your Mentee.
Mentoring is a rewarding partnership, which is both professional and personal. It allows a two-way partnership to develop over time, in which a mentor can share their expertise and learning with a mentee to support their personal and professional development.
All Windsor Fellowship programmes aim to enhance participant’s skills, maximise their potential and increase their social capital. Mentoring forms an important element in achieving these aims.
The Mentoring Programme seeks to draw on the experiences and life skills of mentors to help shape and pastorally support mentees.
Who are our Mentees?
Our Mentees are our fellows – the participants on Windsor Fellowship programmes. The profile of fellows varies by programme and they are at different stages in their personal and career journeys.
We are Recruiting Mentors Now
We are currently seeking mentors for the following programmes:
- Passport to Employment.
- Visa UK Scholarship.
- UCL DeepMind Scholarship.
- Research Opportunity Scholarship.
How to Apply
To apply to register to be a mentor, simply fill out our Mentor Form and a member of our team will be in touch to follow up.
If you have any questions about the programme, please e-mail Brian Channer: firstname.lastname@example.org