Home / Careers / Internship and Scholarship Programmes Manager
Internship & Scholarship Programmes Manager
We are pleased to offer a wonderful opportunity to work with Windsor Fellowship on the programme delivery side of our business.
We have a position available for the role of Internship & Scholarship Programmes Manager.
A Part time or Full time, fixed term contract initially for 9 months with the potential to be extended, 3-5 days (0.6-1FTE).
Job Ref: 2023 DEC/1
Benefits of working at the Windsor Fellowship
In addition to joining a charity with a mission, a fun and committed team, Windsor Fellowship offers competitive staff benefits including:
• Salary of £35,000 per annum, pro-rata
• Hybrid working, based in Greater London
• Group Pension Plan, combined minimum of 8% contribution
• Life Assurance
• 20 days annual leave, (pro-rata) plus all public holidays and organisation close down throughout the Christmas and New Year holidays (by agreement)
How to apply
See here an Application Pack including the Job Description and Personal Specification for the Internship & Scholarship Programmes Manager.
Job Ref: 2023 DEC/1, to be quoted in your CV and Covering Letter.
Application is by CV and Supporting Covering Letter.
• Please quote the appropriate Job Reference Code in your CV and Covering Letter.
• Your covering letter should explain how your skills and experience relate to the Job Description/Personal Specification and also explain why you would like to work for the Windsor Fellowship.
• Your application should also include the names and contact details of two referees, indicating if they can be contacted before or after offer.