Windsor Fellowship have moved office.
What We Do - Our Programmes
Our range of programmes target the complete spectrum of talents, from those whose talent is often latent (the disaffected and alienated) who may be on the verge of exclusion from school and need to be re-engaged; through to those individuals who are performing well, and already demonstrate the clear potential to be amongst the highest performing in our society.
- Pre-19 Programmes – for all ages to 19 years old, teachers, parents, guardians
- Higher Education & Employment – from Undergraduate level to those seeking employment opportunities
- Internships – for various age groups
Sponsors, Funders & Partners
- Current Sponors, Funders & Partners
- Previous Sponsors, Funders & Partners
- Support Our Work
- Smaart Talent
Windsor Fellowship is a unique charitable organisation. By partnering with leading organisations from the private and public sectors as well as developing relationships with communities, schools and universities throughout the UK we are able to realise our objectives and provide the necessary experience, training and development for current and future generations. To date, we have helped over 6,000 school pupils, undergraduates and graduates to successfully navigate key milestones along their educational journey.